Village At Wesgate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YARD SALES IN OCTOBER

Go down

YARD SALES IN OCTOBER Empty YARD SALES IN OCTOBER

Post  ejohnso7 Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 am

As of right now, I am planning on coordinating the community yard sales for October 9th and 10th. St. Joseph's school is also having theirs that day and there is an event in Eufaula that will help to draw people out this way. I am looking for suggestions as to where to advertise. The $5.00 fee for participants will cover advertising, balloons and signs. I want to make sure I advertise in as many papers and websites as I can so if you have any ideas please share them with me. I have lived here for less than a year so I could use some ideas. I know last year some people did not want to pay the five dollars but please be assured it will be used wisely. If you want to get rid of your stuff and make some money, the signs and ads will make a big difference. I hope there will be lots of participants. I moved in a couple days before the one last October and got some GREAT stuff from our neighbors. I love to go to yard sales and want this one to be great. Email me with any ideas you have or if you'd like to help. Thanks.

Erica Rogers
ejohnso7@gmail.com

ejohnso7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum